AutoCheck Vehicle Inspection Solution
AutoCheck is a sophisticated vehicle inspection solution that allows an organisation to build workflow processes and present them on a smartphone or tablet.
Netresult can tailor a range of solutions specific to your industry to reduce overheads and costs, and improve customer service.
Speak to us to today for details on how Netresult can help you streamline your business with AutoCheck.
Vehicle damage recording and tracking
- Automatically load existing damage from a previous inspection, making it easier to identify new damage.
- Vehicle images and photos used to indicate location and severity of damage.
- Vehicle images for all common vehicle types, sedans, wagons, coupes, and motor bikes.
- Fully configurable inspection templates, damage descriptions, and repair price menus.
Build your own vehicle inspection templates
- Configuration tools allow administrators to define new inspection workflows including the ability to crease new inspection forms and fields.
- Specify the inspection items to be checked by the inspector.
- Default check list items to ok or force inspectors to confirm each one.
- Predefined damage description text to save on typing
- Define your own damage repair matrix including the ability to have a difference price list for different customers.
- Edit the content of email templates including the setup of elegant HTML email content. The use of merge fields allow you to personalise the email to the customer.
- Manage terms and conditions text displayed to a customer within an inspection e.g. loan car and test drive terms and conditions accepted on a mobile device by a customer
- Auto-allocation based on inspector availability, skill sets, and required inspection duration.
- Control the maximum travel time between inspections
- Configurable call centre scripting .
- Maximum travel time rules prevent excessive travel between appointments.
- Dashboard allows managers to track inspection progress and issues.
Smartphone and tablet mobile application
- AutoCheck is available from the iPhone App Store and the Google Play Store.
- Because this is an application, you can continue to use it even if you don't have mobile or WIFI connectivity.
- All your information is stored locally and can be synchronised to the server when connectivity is available.
- Browser based inspections tools not work without connectivity!
Integrated camera and video
- Integrated camera functionality includes the ability to specify the exact photos the user should take in the inspection as well as the ability to annotate on the picture.
- You no longer need to draw on the vehicle to highlight specific damage.
- Link photo's to damage records to give the complete picture.
- AutoCheck can even capture a video within an inspection.
Web inspection module
- Web based inspection tool including most of the inspection features provided int he iPhone and Android smartphone applications.
- Great for editing completed inspections or adding additional information back at the office
- Can be operated offline on laptop computers with synchronisation to the server
Mapping and GPS tracking
- Reverse geo-coding of appointment location. Visually see the location of all active appointments
- Track the current location of your inspectors including the current status of their jobs.
- Filter unallocated jobs and the closest inspector to enable efficient allocation of appointments.
- Tag inspection locations with GPS locations
Customisable to your needs
- AutoCheck is highly customisable either by configuration or by coding to suit your needs.
- Rather than 'one size fits all', Netresult recognizes that on some occasions a business needs specific functionality.
- Netresult will work with clients to design and build this specific functionality
Integration and reporting tools
- Integrate with your DMS or auction system for automatic upload of vehicle details.
- Automatically deliver completed inspection reports via email.
- Notification services for automatic requests to third party suppliers e.g. transportation services.
- Comprehensive management reporting including productivity and trend analysis.
- Customisable inspection report templates.
- Automated data import tools.
- Automatically import files from FTP or email.
Hosted in the Cloud; Access from Anywhere
- AutoCheck can be hosted within your own network or in the 'cloud' - no expensive servers are required.
- All you need is an Internet browser.
- Access from work, home or anywhere in the world.
- No IT involvement - all software updates, maintenance and backups are performed on your behalf leaving you to concentrate on your business.
- Powerful role and branch based security.
- Data extract reports give you access to your data